Digital Transformation is one of the top priorities of many organizations and for the right reasons. According to Forbes magazine: “Digital Transformation is no Longer an Option”. *
Irrespective of the industry and the state of the economy, IT has been brought in the forefront and is forcing organizations to accelerate their digital transformation program.
“The value of digital channels, products, and operations is immediately obvious to companies everywhere right now,” says Sandy Shen, senior director analyst, Gartner.**
Having said that, a Digital Transformation journey is easier said than done. Some of the common challenges faced by organizations in their Digital Transformation journey are:
- Inability to drive new strategy towards digital innovation.
- Aligning architecture with business strategy.
- Limited Application Landscape data that cannot be trusted for key decisions like optimization of current initiatives and making room for new technology.
- Inconsistent Application Inventory to drive Application Rationalization.
- No visibility to Technology Risks.
ServiceNow’s APM (Application Portfolio Management) product within its ITBM (IT Business Management) suite has positioned itself in a unique position to support an organization’s Digital Transformation journey. The following whitepaper focuses on the Digital Transformation use-cases and how APM can help you make the right decision for your organization. Download the whitepaper below.
Download the whitepaper More about ServiceNow